Saturday, January 27, 2018

In remembrance of the Holocaust

I'm afraid that there is a misconception about my faith.

I'm not ashamed of my nationality.
That I am proud of.
I trust God.
But the human race is hard to understand as time goes by.

I don't have a problem with God
because god gave humanity free will.

Don't act like god wants you to attack anyone.

People who attack or belittle others are not instructed by God.
Apparently they have never read their bible.

I did not go through the Holocaust.

But I think I can understand how it feels
to have your life taken apart
piece by piece and
then to watch it affect everyone around you.
Not because you or anyone ever deserved it.

But because of
Ignorance
And
racism.

So to anyone else in the world
who unfortunately understands this pain.

I'm sorry.
You are not alone.

No one should ever be marked with a label
 so they can be punished for what they are.

Your actions are the only thing
punishable by law.



" Pain has an element of blank. It cannot recollect when it began. " - Emily Dickinson

" Vengeance is the Lords." - the Bible

" Thou shalt not kill. " - The Ten Commandments


No comments:

Post a Comment