Sunday, January 21, 2018

The nice word to dwd

I don't talk much.
I've gotten used to the silence of solitude.
No one made it to this level of the game.
What does that mean?
Probably more than what it'd take to explain it.
Broken and distanced from my
own lack of ability to care enough to try.
You just showed up five moments late.
Normally this would be a chance to turn into a monster
Just so I could push someone else away.
I could give you what I did not have
the strength to give to the man
who made me this way.
But your eyes are priceless
when you cry behind that show you put on
And you could not feel
more right than you do right now.
You walk around me like a reminder
Of the pictures of Dreams that you inflict
Every night when I close my eyes.
I can't lose you.
And I can't forget you.
Because I love you.
You make everyone before you
Seem like nothing at all.
As though I was never broken to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment