Sunday, January 21, 2018

Fried pickles

I had a surprise today.
Angie messaged me.
Then she came over and
she took me out to eat at 🌶 chilies.

I had a great time.
I'm stuck here all the time.
I never get to go anywhere.
Not until I pay bills.
Anyway I now have fallen in
Love with fried pickles.
I'm not kidding.
That has to be the greatest invention.
Outside of soda pop.

So I also have a loaf of bread.
Someone will be jealous.
Don't lie.

Seriously I meant what I said about the pickles.

I bought a key chain with an owl 🦉 on it.

I read very little out of my bible today.
I've been lazy.

I'm confused , ill educated, out of shape and
Not happy
But
I'm not retarded
Insane
Nasty
Or dumb.
I'm not going to die for getting justice.
I'm not going to be ninety years old for knowing the truth.

As an excuse for my mouth-
If you break my heart
Pi55 me off
Or rip up something that matters to me-

I am sure that I am going to say
something that you would not put on a tee shirt.
I'm sorry.
Not to degrade my apology
But my feelings matter too.

Toast
By Jessica Singleton

I can see what happens
When you use another device to make your stomach happy.
Because I have leftovers in my refrigerator.
I don't talk about it in front of you.
I don't have the recipe.
I'm learning as I go along.
I feel like you only eat take out .
So I really don't understand
why you keep asking me about my toaster.
Does it matter to you after breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment