Friday, January 19, 2018

Idk line

That person you inquired about made me feel like a stranger at a locked door.
They left me feeling empty and cold.
I doubt you will have anything to worry about.
I don't treat people like a competition.
So you don't have to live up to what someone else did to me.
The truth echoes around me in bright shiny eyes.
No locked conversation here.
The records are on turn tables tonight and it's alright.

I feel so self conscious
when I think of all the excuses and
Things that I really need to say to you.
Like a race to put a puzzle together.
You'd never know how my desire grows and
burns just to have you wrapped around me.
You are everything.
I think that you are worth more than the way you are treated.
It's sad to see you mistreated.
But it's worse to be put into a position
Where I have to fight with you.
God- if you only knew how much I love you.


Am I

Borrowed time
Hands that wind together
Applauding fans the wind
In every direction
That distance
The road I take
And all the moments that I cannot get back.
You'd think that I would know the pieces
That I am missing.
But am I so broken
That I don't know my own strength.
Am I lost or am I just tired?
Cause my body and my mind
don't work as well as my temper.



No comments:

Post a Comment