Friday, July 15, 2016

55 dot 84



I was listening to my Drain STH CD.  They are great.  I saw them in concert in 1999. I was at Edge Fest.  I used to have two of their CD's.
Horror Wrestling 
and
Freaks of Nature.

I used to have a Snake River Conspiracy CD too.

That honestly had nothing to do with anything.  I  mean I SHOULD say  I do not know the band Drain STH.  I have no problem with that band and I have no association with them.  That way, just because I bought a new CD by that band.  Just because I like their music, does not mean that I need to be sued in court for that.  I have to point that out.  I would not want my words to get twisted into anything but what they say word for word.

I did the dishes in a black out tonight.
No big deal.
Water does not need anything.
Besides with my eyesight I doubt it would change much.
All is well.
The AEP Oklahoma or as I should say American Electric and Power company came around with the cops and they turned it on.
No need to think about that.

I guess that is how you're supposed to look at things like that.  It just comes off like you're talking about crap ten years too late.  Once it is fixed anyway.

Bit misses his mommy but I would love to keep him.

My sister has this adorable little dog.  He just lights up when she is around.  No matter how much I spoil him, he just does not react to me like that.  Dogs know their family.  

I do not have much to say.  If there is a point, then I do not get it.  I really don't.  I had some V8 earlier.  I love that stuff.  It is like soup in a glass.

I actually cleaned up my room.  That was not as difficult as I thought it might be.  What to do with all those boxes?

I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment