Sunday, July 3, 2016

Do I shop or do I buy things

I got part of a portion of money because my biological dad died.  It looked like a lot on paper until I looked into buying a home.  That is a lot of money on paper right there.  I guess it is because a house is going to last you over forty years vs a pair of jeans that only last a few years.

I do not have an addiction to shopping.  I don't get out much and it is hard to buy clothes.  So I bought online.  

I got some new underwear and sports bras.
Most of my underwear is old and it gets holes in it.
Not much to do about that.
I wear them on my butt.  They get worn out.
I got a few T shirts.
It is summer.
I don't have any clothes.
Most of my old clothes come from the Good Will.
There is nothing wrong with that but they were starting to get holes in them.
Every once in a while, I get to go to Wal-Mart.
That is once a month.
I can afford a pair of Wal-Mart Jeans for 20 dollars.
I did not have a lot of anything.
I also stocked up on hoodies for the winter.
I know it is not winter now.
I just know that there is no where to buy clothes around here.
Not without spending a butt load of money on a shirt that does not even have a picture on it.
Hell for that cost, you would think it would come with a sticker and a bone for my mom and dad's dog Mac.
I was not really thinking about the way it would look.
I did get a few CD's and some books.
I read.
I do not get out much.
I live in a small town and really there is no where to go.
And I am not donating money to the slot machines.

At least when I buy myself a CD or Book I can see it and keep it.
You do not win at pushing buttons.
Those slot machines are like the coin return on a vending machine.
The only difference is
with the vending machine;
if you put money in there is no way you walk away with nothing.
With the slots you have to give them money and more then likely you will get nothing.
I did get a few dolls.
I got a new bed blanket and sheets.
I got socks and a few pairs of pants.
I bought my nephews a t shirt and video game each.
It was an early birthday present.

Not much is going on.
I did pick up some DVD's.
I am a big movie geek.
I watch a lot of movies.
It is not like I spent half of it.

P.S.

I found this picture online. It was so cute. I have to post it. It reminds me of me. I am always bumping into crap.  



No comments:

Post a Comment