Thursday, July 7, 2016

This one is not one of my stories. Its just my random blah

I got my poe hoodie in the mail.  That would make anyone happy.  I stocked up on winter clothes.  I don't get out.  Don't know...

I got this change purse that I ordered off of ebay.  It is  like the one that I had before. It meant something to me.  I lost my other one.  So I found this one. And I bought it.

The seller of the idem was so neat.  I looked at their store on the ebay site.   It just wows me to see a lot of the stuff that ends up on ebay.  I just can't believe that it stands the test of time. Some of that stuff is older then me.  Some of it is still in it's original box.  And it was either left somewhere or someone had to buy it from a thrift store.  That or they had a million gifts as a kid and they never got to play with them.  Then years later, they decided to sell them.  I am not making fun of it.  I just loved seeing it all.  That is great.  I love Betsy Clark art.  I had a card of hers when I was a kid.  My grandma sent it to me.  I guess she had toys too.  I love it.  I gotta clean my room. I'm so lazy.  Here lately, I just lay in bed.  

A few years ago, I started to make myself just get up, no matter what.  I guess I forgot about that.  I really need to clean my room and then go clean up the kitchen.  I don't have a problem.  I just had the best time, window shopping on ebay.  

Last night I watched Halloween again.  I love that movie.  That is one he'l of a story line and it is spookie too.

I think, I should go.
All is well.

I love my CD's, I love my things, I love my family, and I love popcorn.  I do not want to be anyone but me.

And I'm glad that I'm not bipolar.  
There is always good news in random headlines.  
Great!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment