Saturday, July 9, 2016

Just a blog about my sleep patterns

I keep oddity hours.  I watched one of those movies that I bought off of Amazon.com tonight.  I watched London Has Fallen.  It was really good.  It had a da'n good story line.

My it is late.  I should take one of my pink pills and I should go to bed.  Is it crazy to talk randomly?
No it is not crazy to talk randomly.  What makes anything crazy, is when whatever   IT is, changes your life in  bad way.
Then if someone wanted to, then they could try to take some control over you.  The thing is; half of America is in debt and filling bankruptcy.
I am not in debt to anyone.
I pay my bills.
I do NOT do drugs.
I don't buy anything that is not offered at K-Mart.
If   K-Mart has it, then it must be okay.
Most people have DVD players.
Now they came out with Blu Ray.
I guess even though DVD's have not made it to the Bata / 8 track era then they have no need to buy the same electronics, only to do the same thing with?
No no technology is in.
But I guess then it is okay for poor folk like me to buy a f'cken DVD to watch.
It is not like I spent half my life  savings on it.
What I do with my spending money is none of your business.
People want money and they want to mess with you.
Just don't mess up your life with your fun time, and then no one can say sh't to you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment