Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I am not painted. I have a birthmark.

I was born with a lot of marks all over me.  It is funny to me.  I do not mind it.  I am kind of a colorful person.  I purposely dress up like a clown when it is not Halloween.  Most of the make up that I do wear is kind of out of date and loud to begin with.  I do not mind.

I seem to have a personal collection of moles all over me.  

I also have small bones.  I am kind of normal but I am kind of short.

Most of my bones stopped growing when I was in the 5th grade.  I did have a growth spurt when I was 15 years old.

Now I am going to be 37 years old on December 13, 2016.  And I'm right under 5' feet tall.

Here are some odd pictures of all my markings, that have been there since birth.

On the side of my face, where the birthmark is, I have these white marks where the birthmark breaks up.  Above them are moles.


I have a weird mole on my forehead.  It is not flat.  It is 3 D and I have blue eyes.  I have had blue eyes since I was born.  The big mole on my forehead showed up around the 4th grade. At one time, that year we tried to have it removed.  Little good that did.



I have pointed lips.  They are heart shaped.  My lips are lop sided because my birthmark is actually blood vessels that erupt under the skin.  So it causes swelling.  Above my lips is a flat mole, I noticed it in my early 20s.




I have a birthmark between my legs.  The birthmark that is on the inside of my leg is a darker tan.  It is kind of in the shape of a cat and the United States put together.  The birthmark between my legs is covered in moles.  Although the moles on my legs are like freckle moles.  They are flat.
A spotted cat.


My wrist is 2 inches flat on each side.  My bones are small.



No comments:

Post a Comment