Sunday, July 31, 2016

Is it okay to randomly buy anything.

When I was a child, I loved Alice in Wonderland.  I came across this old picture and it made me laugh.  I had to show it off.  That was me at my fourth birthday party.  Someone took my picture but in it I'm on my bed with all my dolls.

Anyway I was thinking.  I wrote a blog about spending money.  Then  because I am paranoid, I decided to put this in here.

Is it okay for me to spend money?
Yes because the money that came to me was not a grant for a purpose.  So it was open range when it came to what it went towards.

I spent 3,000.00 on food and other things for my family in the last two months alone.

I did not have clothes at all.  So I bought online because I never get out.
It is not illegal to buy anything.
I did buy some books and dolls. 
Oh no not that.
Yes I did.
So what.
Stick in your ear

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a bad thing to buy stuff. I buy stuff for myself occasionally, mostly books and CDs, lol. In fact, I just bought two books on two musicians I listen to, Sting and Iron Maiden. So I think it's okay to buy yourself stuff :)

    ReplyDelete