Saturday, July 2, 2016

Independence Day 4th of July

The price of one mans freedom is the price of another man's life.  Who has the right to decide which one is released from this life or the next?

Betsy Ross is probably one of the most famous designers.  Mainly because her design will be known by the whole world for the rest of time.


The Thirteen colonies and fifty states united.

Freedom is an interesting thing.  I am lucky to live in a country where I have the right to freedom.  There are some places in the world where you cannot have an education if you're a woman.  In some countries, women are raped in the streets and beaten.  The police do not handle matters like that.  Most of those 3 world places, are so condemned that the population dies from simple sicknesses.  Because they cannot have medical care.

I have been through a lot in my life.  I cannot imagine what fear like that feels like.

Being a woman, I guess I could imagine.

Images like that will make you remember to thank God in Heaven that you live in a better place then that.  
Humans are not animals.  They should not look the other way.  Not unless they are as trashy as the people that they condemn.

Fire works are not the nicest thing to hear because they hurt your ear drums.  But they are beautiful to watch.

I love vintage pictures and vintage cards.  I am a big history fan.  So I found some beautiful pictures from the net for this blog.  Two of them are in honor of Betsy Ross.

Happy Independence Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment