Sunday, July 24, 2016

Love Devotion ( Relationships )

You cannot just love anyone or anything.  You cannot just let someone touch you.  If it did not matter when someone walked up and touched you, then you would never see stories on the 5 o'clock news about rape.

I do not rape people and I do not want to be raped.
That is not what this is about.
No I am not in a relationship at this time.
I have not had a boyfriend in a long time.
I kept making this silly mistake where I would pick someone because I liked the way they looked.
They did look good.
They were tasty but they were bad on my bones.
They hurt me and if I needed a reason to cry, then they gave me enough reasons to last a life time.

I have never been 100 % happy in one of those relationships.  

No matter how much they made me happy in one way or another.

It would be nice to be happy. 
But you cannot just make yourself happy with other people.

I am not to worried about being in a relationship right now.

I have a lot on my mind.
I do not sleep with Married men.
No exceptions to Married men.

If someone likes me so much,
then why are they with someone else.

I think from here on out, I would like to hang around someone in person for a while.

I would like to see if I even like them as a person.
Mostly because people are different when they are not trying to come off the way they hope will please you.

I cannot imagine the next guy that I end up with but I can say this;

IF he cheats on me;
then I will just leave him and I will not go back.

My idea of the perfect man is not so much an exact hair color.  
I think all men are beautiful.

He would be a nice person
but he would not be a push over.

He would not be annoying to be around.
He would not have some weird personality complex for his likes and dislikes.

" I'm so artsy fartsy that I only eat this to go with my new goth clothes. "

Just eat the damn fast food and shut up.

He would have pretty eyes.
He would be able to think for himself.
He would never hurt me.
He would never make me cry.
He would NOT cheat.
He would not be a reality slut fan.
He would not hit me.
He would not try to change me.
He would not bully people.
He would honestly like me.
He would not want to date any of my friends or family members.
He would not stink.
He would never use me for an ATM.
He would not change himself to be me, but no matter what he was, he would respect me for who I was and he would not give me a hard time for not sharing his opinion.

I think he would be a really great guy.
Not for a camera but he would actually be a decent person.

It would be nice if he shared my faith.
But It would be even better if he was NOT a holy roller freak.

He would never insult me.
He would not make fun of me.
He would never embarrass me.
Even in his worst nightmare, 
he would never make me cry.

He would not make me answer questions about this or that in some off the wall way.
We would live in that moment.
It would not be a job.
I would like it if he was not a sex offender.

Other then that;
I do not want to be picky.

What is the definition of picky and living out side of your means.
Seriously,

He would be a little taller then me.
He would wear jeans and hoodies.
he would have dark hair and light skin
he would look like a vampire.
He would have angel eyes.
His eyes would be piercing but beautiful
He would be smart but not annoying 
like those people who walk around telling other people they should feel dumb because Mr. Smarty pants wants to constantly correct them.

He would love music.
He would respect culture.
He would understand me.
I would never have to explain myself to him.
He'd just get it.
He would smell so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment