Monday, July 4, 2016

Home for the 4th of July by myself

June came over this morning.  She picked up mom, dad, and their dog Mac.  She took them to Pawhuska Oklahoma.  My aunt Sharon is having a family thing today.  I did not go.  I stayed home by myself.

I think I'm having a panic attack.  I will be okay.  I have these all the time.  I get nervous.  Usually without a reason.

Someday, things will be okay and everyone will be happy.

Me too.

Anyway I have a day to myself to clean up around here.

Also today is Phillip's birthday.  I guess but I don't remember.
He is my little half brother.

So I hope Phillip is happy and healthy.

I wished him a happy birthday on Face book.

Last night I bought a ticket to go to a Korn / Breaking Benjamin concert.  

The concert is October 16-2016 at 6:00 PM.

That is nice.  
I have been a fan since I was in high school.  I live in a small town.  
Bands do not come here.  NOT for concerts anyway.

So this is great for me. 
I would love to see them live.

No comments:

Post a Comment