Thursday, July 14, 2016

New PC and Newer PC

Some times I look back at things that I have done or things that I have thought and I cannot understand how that made any sense at all to me.  Why I carried through with it or anything else.
I am a woman again for this time of the month.  

I copy righted the works that I have been working on.
The general ideas.

I also have two different lap tops.  This one, I may return.  It is a problem.  Then again.... I might sell it on ebay.  It is not listed yet.  It has all my personal things on it.  I wouldn't just throw it out.

I had to go to the post office today.  I got one of those slips in the box out side that said I had to go down there.
A bear that I bought came in.
I got some tape for my mouth.
I guess when I sleep, I am loud. 
That should shut my mouth up.

Last night I got some more clothes. 
Other then getting some new shoes at the end of summer.
I am done shopping for clothes or anything for a while.
I honestly have enough.
Well......  what to say?

Everything that I say sounds stupid to me.
I do not know why....
I guess it is because there is no point and I honestly have to say the things that I say to prove that I'm me.
I think that is the shortest body of work that I have ever copy righted.
My usual is 300 pages.
This couldn't have been more then one hundred.
If that.
I never noticed how far off I am.
I also never noticed how dumb other people are.

I am grateful for what little I have.
I am grateful that I feel loved by God.
How pathetic does that seem?
oh please love me
NO NO NO.
I am not one of those types.

I want to watch a movie.
I can always copy right later.
I have used the electronic copy right the last 3 times.
The first time I copy righted it was through the mail.
That I will never do again.
Not unless it is best.
So far it is not best.

And no I'm not important.
I am just a person.

Video of me today at the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment