Sunday, July 17, 2016

Happy Birthday to my nephew

Today is my nephew Josh's birthday.  He is now a preteen.  It is true.  Just not that long ago he was the little peanut baby boy who loved Mickey Mouse and the hot dog song.  Now he can use a cell phone and he likes watching movies with Batman.  How cute can this kid get.  Well he lit up today.  He was so happy.  He really deserves it.  I hope he got what he wanted.  I got him his gift early.  I ordered a video game and a tee shirt.  Today he got a card from me.

I made videos with my cell phone.  

While we were at McDonald's restaurant I bought me this cute little white rabbit.  It is from that new movie the secret life of pets.  Is that not the cutest thing in the world.  I have not seen it.  I just like rabbits.





No comments:

Post a Comment